I'm here again.

June 28, 2017




It's been a long time since I have posted my last drawing, I have to say  these months were really hard for me,  some health problems, my pc got broken, lack of job and also I fallen and I had several wounds, and it took me a long time for drawing again.

I think this time was important to me (despite all above said), because  I had some time to learn new stuff, read books, watch videos about concept art and in some way improve a little bit my drawings (practice, practice and more practice), but over all it was a time to reconect with the joy to draw.

So here I am again,  sharing my works and enjoying more of being alive.

Stay tuned to this space, I'll try to update often. :)

Thanks for being here reading this post. :D

Antonieta M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments