"Taking a break"

September 10, 2018

Hello!
Long time ago without without writing here. I don't know if anyone still read this blog. Anyway, I'd like to share my new illustration, it took a time but I learnt some good stuffs from this drawing. Specially, pay more attention to details. That's something very very important, because when you pay attention to even the smallest detail it means you are growing as an artist and you are creating something more meaningful for you, and probably someone is going to notice that, perhaps not, but believe me you are going to have significative advances in your artwork.
So everytime you wanna sketch, first think what you want to draw, think carefully on a list about every detail you wanna see in your drawing, read something related at your idea, search some references and only after that start to sketch, probably it's going to take you some days and it doesn't matter because you will have a well founded idea for your drawing.

It took me sometime to complete this drawing, there were several several inconvenients, but here it is and I have more ideas related to this drawing, that I'm working right now.

The concept for this drawing is "Disconnecting a little is always good."
You will see why in the next part.

I'll see you soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments