Goodbye 2017.

December 29, 2017

                                                      (My current Work in progress.)

Thank you very much to the people who still visit my blog. I really appreciate your support. I'm so sorry I have been not able to update my blog during a long time.

I have been working in a new drawing, but it has taken a lot of time produce this drawing. Because this year was a really difficult for me and my family. I was sick almost the half of the year.  And then I fell. (LOL).😂😂😂 I fell and hurt my head, hands, knees, lower abdomen. It was ridiculous how a simple "fall" became in something serious. I still have marks in my knees and my lower abdomen.
Conclusion:
I'm not going to run again in my life. 😆End of story. haha

My computer broke down several times. Finally it was fixed, now it has a ram of 14 GB. The power source was changed two times. It was formatted like three times. My monitor broke down too. At the beggining I thought it was only the power button, but it was not, so I had to buy a new monitor. (HP btw). At the end it was something natural, because my computer has like 7 years of use. So it was necessary to fix some stuff.

And  there is a long list about all the things happened to me during the year.
I'm not here to complain, but while I was thinking about all that happened during 2017, I notice I'm not the same person who began this year. I have grown up as a person and as an artist. (*You all have to see my new drawing.) 😊

I learn to surrender and have patience. To understand that it's not bad luck, but life comes with good and bad things.

2017 it has not been the best year of my life, but it was an important year and I think I will not forget the teachings of this year.

If you are reading this and you feel like it wasn't an awesome year but instead it was full of complications, let me tell you that this kind of moments make us change as persons and it's your decision how you take this chance to make something different and better. I'm not telling you are going to change the world, but your world will change and probably it will be a little bit better than before. Because I'm sure you will not take the same decisions you would took before to start this year.
Surely you will think twice before speak and act.

And my friends, that will guide you to become a better version of you. And for sure 2018 will be an awesome year.  I wish you all a wonderful 2018 full of success but overall a healthy one.
This is what i think: "if you are not healthy yo can't work and do what you like to do, and that sucks." Really, it sucks! 😭😭😭

So take care and I hope to keep in touch through this blog and my social medias like Artstation, Twitter and Instagram. I'm not a big fan of Facebook, I have an account but I hardly use it anymore. I'll be drawing more, that's for sure.
And say Hi! I don't bite.😄

Antonieta Muñoz.
https://www.artstation.com/antonietamunoz
https://twitter.com/Kuukistudio
https://www.instagram.com/kuukistudio/


You Might Also Like

0 comments