JOY

February 08, 2018















I started this drawing some months ago, and the journey to this point was difficult. I never thought it could take so long.  Mainly my health was a big problem, but fortunately my health has been improving. Also my computer broke down several times, recently I could make some changes and now it's working perfectly fine. The last year was a hard year for me, I couldn't work for a long time.
I'm really grateful my dad was always supporting me. He is an awesome dad. I love him so much!!!

Life came with good and bad things so, we have the choice to accept and learn from a bad experience or take it really bad and complain. I decided learn from this experience and go ahead.

Let's go to the part where I talk about the process of this drawing. First of all, this drawing was directed by Pedro Corro from the company Unthinkable! (follow him and also the staff of Unthinkable! at -->  @UnthinkableEnt ), Pedro was a big support for me during this time, I really think he's as a great friend and teacher. If you're reading this: Thank You Pedro. :)  I also recived some advices from Benika Yamamoto and Alan a.k.a @ByTrota. They were a big help in this task. They told me about the things I needed to change and learn to improve my drawings.



Produce this illustration was a big challenge: Time, health and improve skills.
I realize that 3D can be very useful for perspective during the sketching stage, that's why I learnt a little bit how to use Blender. It's a great software and I'm looking forward to learn more about 3D modeling. It's really interesting.

During the process I lost almost everything in myself, confidence, faith, happiness and health. But also in the process I recovered myself in a more positive way. This drawing means everything I lived during those months, that's why I called it "JOY", because in the end I rediscovered the joy and color in my life. 

I'm glad to see the final result, I realize that everything was worth it just to see how it ended. Now I'm very sure, this is just the beginning of something good.
Well, it's time to work in a new project.

You Might Also Like

0 comments