Dreams

February 16, 2018


This drawing started with a simple question from a friend, are you going to share an illustration for San Valentin? (two days before) haha I didn't even knew that Feb. 14 was very close.
I'm not a big fan of San Valentine. So I decided to make something for this day.
I didn't have plenty of time to work this drawing, but I just wanted to make something simple and overall a practice about human body. Since I was in college a teacher always told me "You will never going to be good at drawing, and you will never going to draw well a human body." (That still hurt my feelings. haha ) So I have been practicing a lot. I still have some problems with perspective but I think I have improved a little bit. (I guess).

Ok, I'm going back to the main subject.
Some people will say, you are loosing your time with this kind of drawings. Make something like your previous illustration.
My answer is: Yes, I'm going to make more drawings like the previous piece, but time to time is good to make this kind of practices, just draw something you like. In my case was explore a subject that's completely strange for me. "LOVE". It was hard to find my own definition about this concept. (And I'm still looking for it. haha), but I found something really interesting to create this drawing, every person in some point of their lifes dreams with the love. I mean every kind of love, love to someone special, family, friends, pets, things, boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife, a goal and so on.

So after make a brainstorming about the subject, I realized what I wanted to show for this illustration. Love, illusion, and hope. Love to ourselves before to love to someone else, live our lives with illusion, and have hope for the future.

There are ways to make what you want, or to find what you desire as stars in the universe.
Don't give up on your dreams.

You Might Also Like

0 comments