Updating.

March 06, 2018



*Those images are part of a process for a new sketch.*

Well recently I have been working in a new sketch. I have something really raw. haha but then I worked a little bit my idea on blender. And I got what I wanted,  at less is pretty close of my main idea. I had some issues with electricity (watch my twitter for more details: https://twitter.com/mariadrawss
And finally I finished my sketch in blender and now it's time to draw in photoshop.
For me blender has been pretty useful to establish the elements that I see in my imagination. It's always good to learn something new.
So if you have some struggles with perspective, blender is a good choice to have a better understanding of perspective. Well at less in my case it has been very useful. But even this is just a tool to learn, it's not to use forever, just until you have confidence to use perspective freely.

Don't give up and keep trying until you reach your goals. Practice is the only way to improve your skills.


You Might Also Like

0 comments